word power

“Biar tak kaya harta tapi kaya budi, biar hanya kata-kata, kadang-kadang itu lebih bererti.”
DR. HM TUAH ISKANDAR al-Haj

lets follow each other

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

new sem..new mood..

slip result suda diambil ptg tadi..nothing suprise coz already known from the portal..not too good..but ok..bersyukur.. and today is a 2nd day my lecture.. new lecture 4 my pathology sbject.. how suprise coz the lecture is come from abroad.. DR THANT ZIN ..little bit probs coz I can't catch up all what does he talk.. I can't catch the main idea n other.. but still bersyukur coz he give us a soft copy notes.. thanx sir ...

this sem I thought there are a lot hard sbject..so I need to focus on my study..but .. how do I..???
I need a support from others.. and maybe U..huhu..

I really hope I can score 4 this semester excellently.....

No comments:

Post a Comment