word power

“Biar tak kaya harta tapi kaya budi, biar hanya kata-kata, kadang-kadang itu lebih bererti.”
DR. HM TUAH ISKANDAR al-Haj

lets follow each other

Sunday, November 1, 2009

unfair~~

today is 1st day I seat for my final exam
not too bad n not so good

in the middle
hehe...

hope tecer can help us to get better mark..

but.. there are somethin' that I really disagree

about our carry mark
you know that we have to do our english assaigmnt
(academic paper)
alhamdulillah my grup got 14.6
better than other group
becoz they just got below than 10

so they come to tecer to ask about more mark
then tecer want to help them
I do not disagree if tecer want to help them to get better mark for their academic paper

but in case..really unfair for my grup
we have submitted 4 draft b4 the final draft
so, I think dis is our own effort to get better mark

then after they add some mark
their carry mark will be over than us

gosh..!! I hate dis.....

ARGH.........

howcome all of this happened..................................................!!


saya~~??

No comments:

Post a Comment